WhatsClone is an application that allows you to chat with friends in real time (for example, WhatsApp).
You can send and share (images or video or audio or PDF) ... etc. There is a local database to save your messages, therefore, when the user has lost his Internet connection, he can write a message, the message will be saved in the local database, and as soon as another user goes online, the application will send your message directly.
You can also delete a conversation or messages. Feel free to enjoy the new emoticons. From the Backend side, you can manage your application the way you want, even if you can control Admob and configure it from the toolbar. I create a backend using PHP and MYSQL (I integrate PHP with Node js to start the chat server). For the client side, I use Realm as a local database.
More Thread Same Category
- Universal Multi Games Tournament App with Admin Panel
- Ionic5 Woocommerce v3.0.6 - Ionic5/Angular8 Universal Full Mobile App for iOS & Android / Wordpress Plugins - nulled
- DreamsChat v1.8 - WhatsApp Clone - Native Android App with Firebase Realtime Chat & Sinch for Call
- TicTic v2.5 - Android Short Video Application
- FireApp Chat IOS v1.0 - messenger application on iOS