FREE InitiativeQ "25" invite Left (Instant Verification)

• Enable Push Notification for message notifications, Alerts, Reply Thread in Browser for mynulled.me
  • Upgrade your account to download all files in the forum

zen123

Mar 2, 2019
JOIN FREE and GET USD FREE
What is InitiativeQ ?

Ans-
Every Q network member wants to know how valuable Qs can become. If Initiative Q succeeds in creating a world leading payment network, it is expected that all Qs reserved today for members will eventually be granted at a value of roughly one US dollar per Q.

The following economic model explains the reasoning behind this estimate and the mechanisms used to maintain the long-term value of Qs along with the growth of the Q network.
Q monetary policy
  • Every currency needs a sound monetary policy, in order to maintain public trust in its long term stability. A currency whose economic value fluctuates rapidly complicates trades and finance, damages the economy, and eventually pushes people to use other currencies.
  • To maintain purchasing-power stability, the total amount of money in the economy (the “
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    ”) should grow on pace with economic activity and the corresponding demand to hold money. In most countries money supply is primarily
    indirectly, through incentives given by
    to private banks.
  • Initiative Q also needs a monetary policy to maintain the currency’s stability, but as a global electronic currency, it is not bound by these historical limitations, and can use more advanced monetary instruments while relying on accurate real time economic data. These monetary instruments are detailed below.
  • It should be noted that Initiative Q’s monetary policy will eventually be overseen by a monetary committee that is directly accountable to all Q holders, and independent of the Initiative Q corporate entity.
For instant Verification
Join Here
InitiativeQ

zen123

Mar 2, 2019
Thx.

one question.. is this your invite link , right?

because the owner of invite needs to confirm every invited user.. and I'm still pendent
Yes this is my invite link..
Join through my link get instant verification..

marciofs

Sep 18, 2019
Rio de Janeiro
Yes this is my invite link..
Join through my link get instant verification..
I did that already but...
SP needs to log in to the account and confirm its registration. But you can start inviting other people now!
Please remind SP to verify your registration so that you can verify others.

zen123

Mar 2, 2019
Hurry UP Join through above link and get 1650 USD+ 825 USD (after app install)

Nothing need to any document or etc.
Just Signup through my link

Instant Verification

Join Here-

Top Bottom