Advertise on the mynulled.me forum

• Enable Push Notification for message notifications, Alerts, Reply Thread in Browser for mynulled.me
  • Upgrade your account to download all files in the forum

Mr. Black

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 19, 2019
Mynulled.me
mynulled.me
Hello Guys,
now we open a banner ad on the mynulled.me forum and it will definitely give you more benefits.
Here are some of the advertising packages and category that we have

Banner Size ad
- 728X90
- 468 X 60
- 300X 250
- 600 X 300

Some ad Banner spots and prices
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum header
Size - 468X60
Price $80 per Month ( 1 Banner )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on top of the Latest posts Forum
size - 728X90
Price $90 per Month ( 1 Banner )

in the category (above thread)
size - 728X90
Price $60 per Month ( 1 Banner )

under the Sticky thread
size - 600X300
Price $70 per Month ( 1 Banner )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the category (Below thread)
size - 728X90
Price $50 per Month ( 1 Banner )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above thread
size - 728X90
Price $70 per Month ( 1 Banner )

under the thread
size - 728X90
Price $50 per Month ( 1 Banner )

The advantages of placing advertisements
- VIP account
- Sticky Thread
- Fast support

unacceptable ads
- Adult
- Sarah
- gambling

please provide your feedback or PM :)

Top Bottom